💻 Product Work
At Upraised as Fellow (05/2022 - 09/2022)
- Improving Product Management
- Part of a 16-week, cohort-based program to dive deep into Product Management
- Conceptualized a Creator Marketplace for Instagram and drafted a PRD. More info here.
- Drafted a PRD to reduce drop-off in LinkedIn's Job Search. More info here.
- Networked with 20+ peers and 6+ experts to fine-tune Product Sense, Metrics & Execution
- Find my Product Portfolio here
At Edgeverve Technologies as Member of Technical Staff (2021 - present)
- Product Development
- Built a Reporting Microservice for Finacle that is used by one of the top 5 biggest banks in America.
- Built an Authorization Microservice for Finacle. Currently used by 4+ vendors & banks to integrate multiple internal and external applications with Finacle.
- Re-wrote the integration between Finacle Web App & Scanner devices to replace the old implementation that supported only Internet Explorer. The rewrite supports all browsers & scanners. Actively used by 6+ banks & is an alternative to expensive, third-party integrations!
- Process Development
- Automated Deployment processes for Finacle Infrastructure Services, reducing the time taken to test changes by 40%.
- Automated FOSS checks & Static Code scan to move from "1 release, 1 scan" to "1 change, 1 scan" model. This resulted in better code quality and quicker releases.
- Introduced Continuous Documentation to ensure changes to documentation are pushed along with code changes. Increased quality of documentation & reduced the effort spent in KTs.
- Release Planning
- Owned the development pipeline for Reporting & Authorization microservices within Finacle Infrastructure
- Interacted with customer-facing teams & technical architects to create release plans, test plans & future roadmaps
At Edgeverve Technologies as Product Engineer (2019 - 2021)
- Product Ownership
- Briefly owned Finacle's Signature Management Infrastructure
- Interacted with 5+ bank teams to address technical concerns and usability challenges to Signature Management infrastructure
- Re-wrote the product documentation resulting in a reduction of recurring queries & enabled users to troubleshoot common errors
- Product Development
- Owned the end-to-end development for Finacle's Developer License Generation portal. This is used by 300+ members to generate 700+ licenses & decrypt 1,200+ licenses.
- Contributed to creating foundational components required to standardize Cloud Deployment of Finacle.
- Team Initiatives
- Co-piloted a team-wide upskilling initiative to encourage upskilling by building small-to-medium scale products.
- Built 4+ productivity-enhancing products & processes.